Pokémon Global Link & Dream World

Discussion of everything related to Pokémon Black (2) and White (2) for Nintendo DS.

Pokémon Global Link & Dream World

Postby LassTiara » 13 Apr 2011, 10:56

General discussion about Global Link and Dream World.
http://www.pokemon-gl.com

Pokémon Global Link Re-Release April 13th 2011!
Global Link is officially open!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Trying out GL/DW:
Everything seems to be working nicely, only challenge in getting DW pokemon is your own patience. I gave it a test run by tucking in one of my pokemons, entering the Dream World and bringing back one Hoppip with Dream World ability. Whole experience was rather easy, tomorrow I'll give it another try and go after pokemon with cool DW abilities. Let the hunt begin!
ティアラ
LassTiara

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Pokémon Global Link & Dream World

Postby JosJuice » 13 Apr 2011, 13:56

It doesn't seem to work for me... The loading thingy is stuck at 0% on pretty much every page except the front page.
JosJuice

Postby LassTiara » 13 Apr 2011, 14:18

JosJuice wrote:It doesn't seem to work for me... The loading thingy is stuck at 0% on pretty much every page except the front page.

That doesn't surprise me, just think about how many pokemon fans are trying to register, refresh and play at the same time. :)
ティアラ
LassTiara

Postby JosJuice » 17 Apr 2011, 08:06

LassTiara wrote:
JosJuice wrote:It doesn't seem to work for me... The loading thingy is stuck at 0% on pretty much every page except the front page.

That doesn't surprise me, just think about how many pokemon fans are trying to register, refresh and play at the same time. :)

Yes, but it's been like this every since Wednesday every time I try. Maybe I should try playing on another computer? (Or maybe I should try my Ubuntu Live CD...)
JosJuice

Return to 5th Generation